Monday, November 28, 2005

Odds & Ends from West Virginia Trip

Aside from abandoned railroad trackage, scarecely used, well-maintained, and as of yet impossible to find on a map railroad trackage interests me. I honestly don't know where this is, though I know where I think it should be. Plant intrusion.
We didn't have a pan.... or a grill proper. So heres what hamburgers look like when cook right over the burner on a portable stove. Note: the fat clogs up all the holes in the burner.

I should look up what this is, like I did months ago, now forgetting, but regardless of what it is, to look like that and be that huge from far, far away is ridiculous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Petrov said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Andrew Petrov said...

I miss the proletarian sportswagon of social justice... I never did get the funky hamburger grease smell out of it.

12:02 AM  
Blogger - said...

yeah, its a shame, but before i came in your house I took a walkaround of V.2.0

It looks... kinda crazy. Real classy, but also not sleek enough, so that theres this ugly brutality too that says it actually goes off road and has a gold pinstripe.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home