Friday, January 13, 2006

Derelict Sewage Treatment Plant B&W's










These last three photos show the staircase down to the lower level of this building. This simple staircase created an several interesting photographs where their would have been none, solely because it is a spiral.



I actually did a little editing on this photo, but making the dark and light more stark. I was hoping to make the 'enourmous heavy object hanging pecariously by nearly nothing' situation more visible. I don't think it's too good of a photo, but it is certainly still curious.



I need tighter quality control... this doesn't seem to notable now. I took it after noticing the very clean zigzag break of the wood in the upper left. This has fallen down into what I presume is one of three sewage pits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home