Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Materialist Outlook vs. The "Mysteries" of God's Universe


I went to a Chirstmas Eve service as a service to my family. That favor never works though, because my obvious dissaproval still angers them. This time, they were annoyed I spent most of the service with my head down, drawing my hand with the pencils used to fill out forms to give an "offering to Christ" I was really happy though- apparantely, I can draw my hand reasonably well, and it sure was alot better than chanting and listening to drivel. I caught some of the sermon though, a part where the preacher was marvelling at the "mystery of love, mystery of teenagers, mystery of birth, mystery of snow, etc." There should be no real debate over the reconcilability of religion and science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home